If you don’t want to put security deposit, you should apply for bad credit unsecured credit cards instead of secured credit cards. Unsecured Credit Cards for Bad Credit do not require a security deposit for approval but can end up being an expensive option if you don’t pay attention to the fees.
The Following Ads Are From Our Sponsors
Unsecured Credit Cards for Bad Credit
- Instant $500 Credit Line*
- No Credit Check
- Fast Online Application
- Bad Credit – OK
Secured Credit Cards Offers
- Invest your tax refund to improve your credit by making the refundable deposit for your new secured card today
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- Credit Line Secured by Your Fully-Refundable Deposit of $200 — $2,000 Submitted with Application
- Nationwide Program though not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI *See Card Terms.
- Apply in just a few moments with no negative impact to your credit score; no credit inquiry will be recorded in your credit bureau file